Successful Grants Library
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
You must not copy or share any content. By accessing the library, you agree to not copy or share the contents of the library in any way.
The applications located in the Successful Grants Library have been donated by the lead chief investigator (owner). We have an agreement with the owners of these applications to maintain strict security of each successful application. As such we are unable to send electronic copies to you, but you are welcome to access the Electronic Successful Grants Library or come to Research Services to read through hard copies.
Electronic Successful Grants Library
Software Required to Access the Electronic Successful Grants Library
Before you can access the Electronic Successful Grants Library, you must install Citrix Workspace on your computer or device. Once this is installed, click “Finish” and do not add an account. You can now close the installation window and the Citrix Workspace program. You can now access the Electronic Successful Grants Library by following the step below.
Access the Electronic Successful Grants Library
Go to: //apps.mq.edu.au/ and login using your MQ staff OneID. You may wish to bookmark this URL or add it to your favourites.
Chrome is the recommended browser for maximum compatibility.
You must be on the MQ network, or if working off-campus, connected to the MQ network via a VPN.
A folder named “Successful Grants” should be visible. If not, change the view mode from icon to tree. Click the "Successful Grants" folder. A file named “launch.ica” will download. Click this and if requested, select Citrix Receiver from the list of programs. A Citrix window will open and you will be required to agree to the following:
"The applications contained with the grants library have been contributed by researchers to provide examples of successful grant and prize applications for use by Macquarie University staff in developing their own grant and prize applications. General notes may be taken to assist in the framing, formatting and layout of applications. Documents are locked to prevent copying, printing, saving, downloading and sharing."
You can now explore the Electronic Successful Grants Library.
Problems Accessing the Electronic Successful Grants Library?
Common access problems:
- After installing Citrix Workspace, you may need to restart your computer for the software to become fully functional.
- Make sure you are connected to the MQ network. If working off-campus, connect via this VPN.
- Login using your MQ staff OneID. Students do not have access to the Electronic Successful Grants Library.
- Some laptop docking stations prevent the Electronic Successful Grants Library opening properly with the Citrix software. Remove your laptop from the docking station and attempt to access the Library.
- Check your laptop display settings for screen scale and layout is at 100% (for PCs, right click on your desktop, select ‘Display settings’ and check the ‘Scale and layout’ setting is at 100%). A setting other than 100% can prevent the Electronic Successful Grants Library opening properly with the Citrix software.
If you are still unable to access the Electronic Successful Grants Library after following the steps above, please contact a Research Development Manager (Ross Hill, x4737; Courtney Bendall, x4745), or log a OneHelp ticket.
Hard-Copy of the Successful Grants Library
Access the Hard-Copy Successful Grants Library
The Hard-Copy Successful Grants Library is located in Research Services (building C5C, 17 Wally's Walk, east entrance, level 3). For access, contact the following teams:
- ARC funding schemes: Dr Ross Hill (email@example.com, x4737)
- NHMRC funding schemes: Courtney Bendall (firstname.lastname@example.org, x4745)
- Other external funding schemes: Proposals Team (email@example.com, x4193)
- Internal MQ funding schemes: Proposals Team (firstname.lastname@example.org, x4193)
- Prizes: Emily Brennan (email@example.com, x4798)
Successful Grants Library Procedure
Content owner: Research Pre-award Last updated: 22 Aug 2019 3:51pm